Provide a response using the comment section. After review we will update the answers.
“Not so creative, but conventional investments might include.
- Money Market accounts
- Certificates of Deposits
- Domestic or International Bonds or bond funds
- Domestic or International Common Stocks or stock funds
- Domestic or international preferred stocks or stock funds
- Real estate – or Real estate funds (REITS)
- Commodities or commodity funds
- Rental Homes, or commercial real estate
- Municipal bond funds
- Government bonds, including inflation protected bonds, treasury bills
- Your own business
- Traditional or Roth IRA or 401 Accounts which protect form taxes
- Primary Residence
It is normally best to diversify your investment among all the major categories, both international and domestic.”