Last Updated: 22.07.2023
- Information you provide voluntarily: We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide when registering on the Website, subscribing to our newsletter, making a purchase, or completing online forms. This information may include, among others, your name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
- Automatically collected information: When you visit our Website, we may automatically collect certain information through technologies such as cookies and server logs. This information may include your IP address, browser type, pages viewed, time spent on the Website, and other browsing information.
Use of Information
- Use of personal information: The personal information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- Processing and completing transactions you have requested.
- Sending you relevant information about our products and services.
- Responding to your inquiries and providing customer assistance.
- Personalizing and enhancing your experience on the Website.
- Maintaining the security and protection of the Website and our users.
- Disclosure of personal information: We will not share your personal information with third parties without your consent, except when necessary to fulfill a request you have made (e.g., processing a purchase) or when required by law.
We value the security of your personal information and have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect it against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, it is important to remember that no method of transmission or online storage is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information transmitted through the Website.
You have certain rights regarding your personal data, including:
- Access: The right to access your personal data that we hold.
- Rectification: The right to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Erasure: The right to request the deletion of your personal data, except when there is a legal obligation to retain it.
- Objection: The right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Alexandfre laurent ( [email protected]