According to astrology and traditional beliefs, it is generally not considered auspicious to buy gold on Saturdays. Saturday is associated with Shani Dev, who is believed to be associated with iron rather than gold. However, it is important to note that auspicious days and times for buying gold can depend on various factors such as Nakshatras, Tithi, Yoga, and Karana. Therefore, it is advisable to consult with an astrologer or refer to a reliable source for specific auspicious days for buying gold.
- Consult with an astrologer or refer to a reliable source for specific auspicious days for buying gold.
- Avoid buying gold during Rahu kaal, which is considered an inauspicious time for buying gold even on auspicious days.
- Consider buying gold on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday, which are considered the most auspicious days of the week to buy gold according to some expert astrologers.
- If Pushya Nakshatra falls on a Thursday, it is considered an especially favorable time to buy gold.
- Consider buying gold on festivals such as Makar Sankranti, Akshaya Tritiya, and Dhanteras, which are considered the best time to buy gold.
Avoid buying gold on Saturdays, which is generally considered an inauspicious day for buying gold according to astrology and traditional beliefs.