Yes, you can buy gold on Friday. In fact, Friday is considered an auspicious day to buy gold according to astrology. Additionally, one trading strategy in the gold market is to buy gold on Friday at the opening and sell at the end of trading. However, it is important to note that auspicious days and times for buying gold can depend on various factors such as Nakshatras, Tithi, Yoga, and Karana. It is also worth mentioning that there is a belief in some religious traditions that buying gold on certain days, such as Thursdays and Sundays, can bring bad luck.
What are some other auspicious days for buying gold according to astrology.
there are several auspicious days for buying gold. Here are some of them:
- Friday: Friday is considered a very good day to begin anything new, including buying gold.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday: According to some expert astrologers, these are the most auspicious days of the week to buy gold.
- Pushya Nakshatra on Thursday: If Pushya Nakshatra falls on a Thursday, it is considered an especially favorable time to buy gold.
- Makar Sankranti: Makar Sankranti is considered one of the best times to buy gold.
- Akshaya Tritiya: Akshaya Tritiya is considered the most auspicious day to buy gold according to some astrologers.