- Millesimal fineness is 917 ‰ and the coin contain 31,10 grams of pure gold.
- 2004 has a low mintage (only 39,838 gold krugerrand in bullion and 2,136 in Proof; also 499 with Kruger signature: minted in 2004).
- Bullion Krugerrand Cpor’s price
- Test 1.2×Krugerrand Cpor’s price
- Test Kruger 1.4× Krugerrand Cpor’s price
|K2004 Krugerrand oz 2004 VF / XF40||2114||2664||1925||2516|
|K2004 Krugerrand oz 2004 scrap gold value||1955||2463||1780||2326|
|K2004 Krugerrand oz 2004 Proof||2537||3197||2310||3019|
|K2004 Krugerrand oz 2004 Proof Kruger||2960||2664||1925||2516|
The Krugerrand 2004 is an investment gold coin exempt from VAT. The 1 oz Gold 2004 Krugerrand coin is investment gold according to the criteria set by the European union directive 2006/112/EC and also in United Kingdom this coin is Vat free (VAT Notice 701/21A) and is listed in the UK list of coins recognised as investment gold coins. According to subsection 123 of the Excise Tax Act, Canada also do not tax gold bullion Krugerrand purchases and is NOT subject to GST/HST on their sale and tax free.
|Diameter (mm)||Weight (gr)||Thickness (mm)|
|32.77 mm||Gross weight: 33,93 Gr|
Fine Gold: 31.10 Gr
|Edge and Orientation.||Millesimal fineness.||Composition.|
|➣ 180 edge serrations for uncirculated Bullion.|
➣220 serrations for proof .
➣ Coin alignment ↑↓
|22 carat; 917 ‰||90% gold and 10% copper|
|Mint and Mintmark||Financial Features||2004 mintage.|
|« South African Mint Company » à Pretoria; Republic of South Africa.||Type: bullion coin.|
Production Years: from 1967.
Proof with Kruger signature: 499