- Millesimal fineness is 917 ‰ and the coin contain 31,10 grams of pure gold.
- 2002 has a low mintage (only 89,230 gold krugerrand in bullion and 2,931 in Proof; 600 Proof BE with mintmark RSA minted in 2002).
- Bullion: 1.1×Krugerrand Cpor’s price
- Bullion: Krugerrand Cpor’s price
- Proof 1.2× Krugerrand Cpor’s price .
- Test RSA 1.4 × Krugerrand Cpor’s price
2002 1oz krugerrand value today.
|K2002 Krugerrand oz 2002 VF / XF40||2087||2630||1925||2484|
|K2002 Krugerrand oz 2002 scrap gold value||1904||2398||1755||2265|
|K2002 Krugerrand oz 2002 Proof||2504||3156||2310||2981|
|K2002 Krugerrand oz 2002 Proof RSA||2922||2630||1925||2484|
The Krugerrand 2002 is an investment gold coin exempt from VAT. The 1 oz Gold 2002 Krugerrand coin is investment gold according to the criteria set by the European union directive 2006/112/EC and also in United Kingdom this coin is Vat free (VAT Notice 701/21A) and is listed in the UK list of coins recognised as investment gold coins. According to subsection 123 of the Excise Tax Act, Canada also do not tax gold bullion Krugerrand purchases and is NOT subject to GST/HST on their sale and tax free.
|Diameter (mm)||Weight (gr)||Thickness (mm)|
|32.77 mm||Gross weight: 33,93 Gr|
Fine Gold: 31.10 Gr
|Edge and Orientation.||Millesimal fineness.||Composition.|
|➣ 180 edge serrations for uncirculated Bullion.|
➣220 serrations for proof .
➣ Coin alignment ↑↓
|22 carat; 917 ‰||90% gold and 10% copper|
|Mint and Mintmark||Financial Features||2002 mintage.|
|« South African Mint Company » à Pretoria; Republic of South Africa.||Type: bullion coin.|
Production Years: from 1967.
BE with mintmark RSA: 600